Assessment method for executive development
The success of a company is directly comparable with the ability of its Board of Directors to create strategies, the ability of the Managing Director to manage the company, and the ability of the Executive Team to roll out the strategy. The company will not be able to reach its goals unless each of these aspects is in order.
Management Audit is an assessment method that supports the development of the executive personnel of the company. Our Audit solution has been developed to analyse the difference between the current state and the target state. Management Audit provides an objective view on the competencies and development potential of the Board and Executive Team members and the key personnel, as well as the competencies required in different positions.
Benefits provided by Management Audit:
- Individual and organisation-specific competencies in relation to the strategy – difference and development needs
- Benchmark-based information on the comparisons by the Executive Team with the competitors in the industry. We have the most extensive international reference databases at our disposal.
- Measures to commit and motivate key personnel
- Successor planning
- Straightforward recommendations for the recruitment of key personnel
- Objective information for the development of the Board and Executive Team members
Why StaffPoint Executive?
- We are top assessment professionals; our consultants have long experience in the field and strong all round understanding of the business world.
- Our consultants are experienced professionals in executive and key personnel auditing. We have the most extensive global and sector-specific benchmark databases (SHL/CEB) at our disposal.