StaffPoint - Your working partner
We believe having the possibility to do productive and meaningful work is a basic right. That is why we do our utmost to help more and more people find their path in working life. You can count on us in all phases of your career – we will find you a job that suits your current situation, no matter whether you’re at the very beginning of your career or a solid professional.
StaffPoint Executive offers modern recruitment services both for companies and for people working in executive positions who are looking for new opportunities in their career. In our recruitment process, we exploit modern methods and best practices. We have one of Finland’s largest resume data bases of active candidates.
If we don’t currently have a position that is suitable for you open on our site, you can always send us an open application. In your application, tell us what kind of work you are interested in, what are your strengths as an employee and in which city you would like to work. The application is valid for 6 months and you can update, edit or delete at any time. You can also direct your application to a job opening you find interesting and thus make your job seeking more effective.
We will contact you as soon as we receive an assignment that is suitable for you.
For more information contact us:
tel. +358 (0) 30 047 2000
The recruitment process – this is how your application proceeds
There are many phases in the recruitment process. Read on to find out what happens after you've sent us your application.
1. Your application has been received
- Once you have registered yourself as a job seeker, you will receive a link and login information with which you can log in to our site to view and update your application.
- Save the login information you received. You will need it if you would later want to link your applications to other positions or update your application.
- We process all applications as soon as possible. You will get the possible interview invitation by phone or email.
2. You have received an interview invitation
- Welcome to the interview! We have sent you directions to your local StaffPoint office by phone, email or sms. Please make sure you arrive to the interview on time!
- Be sure to bring your school and job transcripts and any possible industry specific certifications with you to the interview. You will also need to have an official ID on you.
- In the interview, we will ask more detailed questions about your work history, your fields of expertise, your motivation toward the position in question and your plans for the future.
3. Congratulations on the new job!
- Great news! You have become our or our client’s new employee.
- You are either an hourly-based, fixed-term or salaried employee. Before you start in your new job, we will make a job contract and go through all practicalities with you.
- Your work will begin as specified in your contract. You will get orientation training at your workplace.
Read our answers to the questions job-seekers most often ask us.
1. How will I know my application has gone through?
If you have given us your email address, we will send you a confirmation email when we receive your application.
2. How can I get to a job interview? Can I walk into an office or call and reserve a time?
Always fill in an electronic application form. The electronic application makes it possible for you to apply to several open positions at the same time, and also it makes the recruitment process faster. If you give us permission we can also take your application into consideration when new suitable positions open up. In case there is a request in the job opening to send the application by email, you can do so. We will invite all potential applicants to an interview. It is a good idea to carefully fill in all needed fields with your employment and education information, so we will have a clear view of your expertise.
3. How will I know when the application period ends?
The application period is clearly stated in the job advertisement. If you can no longer find the advertisement, the application period has ended. Please note that we go through the applications throughout the application period, so be sure to send us your application as soon as possible.
4. Can I apply for a position even if I don’t have all the qualities mentioned in the advertisement?
Of course you can. Please remember, however, that the person selected for the job is usually expected to fill most of the criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
5. What kind of wage will I get from StaffPoint?
StaffPoint follows the official collective agreement of each industry. Your wage will be based on your job description and your previous work experience. Any possible experience-based or other additions to your wage will be specified in the job interview.
6. What happens after I have sent my application?
We read all applications, and invite the most potential applicants to an interview. We will also notify the applicants we don not interview by the end of the application period. You can also ask for further information from the contact person listed in the advertisement.
7. If I’m not chosen for the job after the interview, can I still apply for other positions through StaffPoint?
You definitely can, and it’s good to be actively in touch with us. Even if you don’t get the job you applied for this time, you may have better luck next time!
8. Can I leave an open application? When should I leave one?
You can send us an open application for instance when we don’t currently have a position open that you find suitable for you. In an open application you can list which industries and tasks interest you. We will contact you later on if a position that suits your application opens up. You can also direct your application to a specific position if you find one after you’ve sent us your application.
The StaffPoint Group
We at StaffPoint want to be at the vanguard of working life and help companies and their staff to renew themselves. Having been in this business since the 1970’s we have plenty of experience of getting the job done.
Each year, we help nearly 30,000 people get closer to their career dreams. We are among the largest employers in the Finnish private sector and one of the country’s biggest training organisations.
The StaffPoint group consists of three business areas. StaffPoint offers personnel services, Spring House trainings, and Saima Soft HR software. The turnover of the whole group is €129 million.
The group employs nearly 350 people. Our nationwide service network covers the whole country, with 14 offices in Finland, one in Estonia, one in Lithuania and one in Spain. StaffPoint finds employment for 14,000 professionals, Spring House trains 20,000 people and Saima Soft’s software has 22,000 users worldwide – each year.
Our English website will soon be renewed. Meanwhile, you can read some news flashes listed here.